Easy to follow tutorial on linking your Xbox One account to your Epic Games Fortnite account! Want to connect your fortnite and xbox ? Learn how to do it now!
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
Prefer to read? View the full text tutorial on our site here:
Consider supporting me with a small monthly donation by Becoming a Member of FoxyTechTips on Youtube ❤️ –
Do you protect yourself online? 😇👉 Get 68% off NordVPN! Only $3.71/mo, plus you get 1 month FREE at 🔥 Or use coupon code: FoxyTech at checkout👍 (I’ll get a small commission if you join✌️) – Protect yourself online while unlocking loads of new content on your Streaming services!
Get NordPass – The No.1 Password Manager 👉
– You will need to open up a web browser and head over to epicgames.com To do this.
– Click on ‘sign in’ from the top right and login into your epic games account, note that your epic games and fortnite info are the same thing.
– When you are logged in, tap on your profile name at the top right of the screen and then select ‘account’.
– In the accounts page, open up ‘connections’ from the left sidebar menu here.
– Select Xbox from the list.
– Tap ‘link account’.
– You’ll now be taken to the official login page for microsoft, login to your xbox live account here.
– Your epic games account and xbox profile are now connected.