Easy to follow tutorial on linking your PS4 to your Fortnite Epic Games Account! Want to connect your Fortnite and PS4? learn how to do it now!
If you found the video helpful please consider subscribing to our channel and liking the video!
Prefer to read? View the full text tutorial on our site here:
Consider supporting me on Patreon 👉 ✌️
Do you protect yourself online? 😇👉 Get 70% off NordVPN! Only $3.49/mo, plus you get 1 month FREE at 🔥 Or use coupon code: FoxyTech at checkout👍 (I’ll get a small commission if you join✌️) – Protect yourself while unlocking loads of new content on your Streaming services!
Get NordPass – The No.1 Password Manager 👉
– To do this You will need to open up a web browser somewhere and head over to epicgames.com
– Click on ‘sign in’ from the top right and login into your epic games account, note that your epic games and fortnite info are the same thing.
– When you are logged in, tap on your profile name at the top right of the screen and then select ‘account’.
– In the accounts page, open up ‘connections’ from the left sidebar menu.
– Now select Playstation network from the list.
– Click ‘link account’.
– You’ll now be taken to the official login page for sony, sign into your sony account. Once you have done that your epic games account and sony playstation network account will be connected.