Counter-Strike: Source – ze_FireWaLL_laboratory_final (1080p)
* Thanks to this server *
** Map info **
You all start in an office, making it for a rush outside, and then the escape has begun. This map is extremely variated, and has some really hot defending moments! Get your way to the tram, and launch the rocket to cure the world from the zombies! Good luck…
General info in-game:
* All models are HD (World views). This for the quality of the game, as the standard models are very undetailed.
* P90, M4A1, M3 shotgun and Aug aren’ the original versions, this for the same reason as the first point. (M4A1 is the only one that completely lacks any resemblence of the original one.
* Desert Eagle and grenades are same model but another skin.
* Both CT’s and T’s packs are different, they are very highly detailed models. Again because of the poor standard quality
* At last, the in-game options are all highest, except for Anti-aliasing, which is x4 instead of x8 for faster performance.
GAMEPLAY MODE: Zombie Escape
* ze stands for Zombie Escape, and is one of the most funniest mods in css that you can find. The game starts with equal teams in T’s and CT’s and after 8-10 seconds, one player turns into a zombie and must try to hit other players with his single knife… With a bit of luck, he can already hit 3-5 people in a row, and then the epidemy continiues. Otherwise, you have zombie-hunters, which try to kill the first zombie for a quick win (=boring). Zombies have around 2500-3000 health, players the traditional 100hp. Humans must survive to keep the human race alive, otherwise they will be destroyed for an unending life of torment! Have fun!
– Windows 7 Premium
– CPU (Processor) – Intel Quad Core i7 860 @ 2.80GHz
– GPU (Graphics Card) – ATI Radeon HD 5870 (1Gig)
– Memory – 8 Gigabite (4x2gig)
– Soundcard: ASUS Xonar D2
– Monitor – SyncMaster B2230 (Full HD / 70000:1 Dynamic Contrast / (1920×1080)